Studio Keramike Bardak undertakes, in accordance with the applicable legislation and the principles of protection of privacy and personal data, to protect your privacy and provide you with the best possible experience of using our website.
- Pottery Studio Bardak – Saša Matić PR Studio keramike Bardak MB: 65923181 PIB: 112170797 Pančićeva 14 Belgrade, refers to the legal entity governing the website www.bardak.rs
- Personal data – means data referring to private persons who can be identified at some point.
- User - means a visitor of our website.
- Client – means the person who uses our services.
- Usage data – means data the user enables us to use for the purposes of user experience improvement by clearly accepting them.
- Cookies – mean small data sets which are kept in the user’s web browser while browsing the website.
This website is designed to comply with the following domestic (Serbian) and international legislation regarding data protection and user privacy:
- Law on Personal Data Privacy (2018) of the Republic of Serbia.(Info)
- General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR) of the European Parliament and of the EU Council.(Info)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and harmonize data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU). It creates consistent data protection rules across Europe and applies to companies located in the EU and global companies that process personal data about individuals in the EU. The decree entered into force on May 25, 2018. In addition to strengthening and standardizing the privacy of user data in EU countries, this will require new or additional obligations for all organizations dealing with personal data of EU citizens, regardless of where the organizations are located.
Websites that process personal information will need to provide for users:
- Ability to view their records with the information provider (website / organization) on request.
- Delete of all records of that person on request.
- A clear notice at the very entrance to the site which data is being collected.
- Where and how the data that visitors leave on the site are used.
- Whether and to whom this information is forwarded.
- How long is this data stored and where.
What rights do you have as a website user whose data is stored?
Secondly, you have the right to correct your personal data, which means that you have the right to request the correction of your incorrect personal data, as well as the right to supplement incomplete personal data, among other things by giving an additional statement if necessary.
Third, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information in the following cases:
- when you dispute the accuracy of personal data, we will limit the processing to a period that allows us to check the accuracy of personal data;
- when the processing of your personal data is illegal, and you oppose the deletion of data and instead request a restriction on their processing;
- when there is no longer a need to process your personal data, and you request that we continue with the processing in order to submit, realize or defend your legal claims;
- when you file an objection to the processing pursuant to Article 37, paragraph 1 of the Law on Personal Data Protection, expecting confirmation whether there are legal reasons for the processing of personal data that outweigh your interests, rights or freedoms or are related to submission, by pursuing or defending a legal claim.
Fourth, you have the right to object, which means that you have the right to object to the processing of personal data, which implies the processing necessary in order to:
- performing activities in the public interest or performing legally prescribed authorizations;
- the realization of the legitimate interests of Bardak or a third party, unless those interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data, and especially if the data subject is a minor.
When you file a complaint, we may no longer process your personal data unless we indicate that there are legal grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights or freedoms or are related to the filing, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
In addition to the stated rights of the persons whose personal data are processed, we also inform you about the right to deletion, and the right to the transfer of personal data.
Clarification, the right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") means your right to erase your personal data in the following cases:
- when your personal data are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- when the data subject revokes the consent on the basis of which the processing was performed, in accordance with Article 12, paragraph 1, item 1) or Article 17, paragraph 2, item 1) of the Law on Personal Data Protection, and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- when you object to the processing in accordance with Article 37, paragraph 1 of this Law, and there is no other legal basis for the processing that prevails over the legitimate interest, right or freedom of the data subject, or Article 37, paragraph 2 of the Law on personal data protection;
- when your personal data has been illegally processed;
- when we have to delete personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations in accordance with the law of the Republic of Serbia.
Furthermore, the right of a person to data transfer means the right to receive your personal data previously provided in a structured, commonly used and electronically legible form and you have the right to transfer such data to another controller without interference from us, if your data is used for processing automatically by and on the basis of consent or contract.
Who collects and processes information?
Based on the GDPR, every user of the website has the option to enable or disable the collection of their personal data.
Bardak collects and processes all necessary data of persons who have given their consent for their data to be processed, with a clearly stated purpose, in a manner permitted by law.
How do we collect information?
1. Entering data when opening a user account, filling out a form or purchase order.
This information will be stored and processed solely for the purpose of responding to your inquiry or contacting you and for the related technical administration. This includes your name, email address, phone number, location, description of your needs and any other information you provide to us.
Your data will be deleted at your request and will not be stored after the need for it ceases.
At your own request, you have the opportunity to receive from us your data that we have stored about you until then, and consolidated in a portable electronic form.
2. The server that hosts our website
The server on which our website is hosted is maintained by United Internet d.o.o. from Serbia and the physical location of the server is in the Netherlands with active DDoS protection and the use of the website is encrypted with SSL protection.
When you visit our website, our web server records usage data, general information about your visit for the purpose of the number of visits, but does not recognize or record any individual information about you. We cannot personally identify you unless you provide us with your personal information voluntarily. Personal data is only collected if you voluntarily disclose such data for some of the above mentioned actions. If you visit our website, our web provider automatically records information that includes the IP address of your computer, domain, type of browser, time of visit, address of the website you came from, information about the pages you visit on our website. We use this data for statistical analysis of the use of our site, in order to improve the quality of service.
Note: our internet provider does not record your e-mail address or any other data, which could be used for your personal identification. You can opt out of recording this information if you set up your web browser correctly.
3. Cookies and rules regarding the collection of data through Cookies
Whenever you use any internet site, mobile application or other internet services, certain information is created and reported, and with your approval when accepting the terms. The same goes when you visit the Bardak website.
This site uses Google Analytics to track user interactions. We use this data to determine the number of visits, ie users who use our site, in order to understand their needs and to complete the user experience.
What do we know about you?
We only collect information for which you give us your consent and which you knowingly provide to us.
For example, we don't know your email address unless you send us an email or form. We only use this information within our company and will not sell or distribute it to others. The same applies to any other information you may provide to us.
How long do we keep your data?
We only store your information for as long as we need to provide you with the service and fulfill the purposes described in this policy.
When the conditions for retaining this data are no longer met, we delete and remove it from our databases.
Data processing by third parties
We do not share personal information with third parties, unless necessary for our legitimate professional and business needs, in order to fulfill your requests and / or if required or permitted by law or professional standards.
In some cases, Bardak may share your personal information with various external companies, individuals or service providers or suppliers working on our behalf to help us meet your requirements (e.g. courier delivery service).
Bardak may also disclose personal information that you have provided, in order to respond to requests from government agencies or law enforcement agencies or where required by applicable law, court requirements, or government regulations.
We work with several third parties to process data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully selected and are in compliance with the above laws.
Unauthorized access to databases
If there is any violation or illegal intrusion into the database of our site, or the site of any third party, with which we cooperate and which processes the data, we notify the authorities within 72 hours of such violation if it is reliably confirmed that personal data contained in that database were stolen.
Links to other sites
Data on minors
Bardak understands that it is important to protect the privacy of children, especially in the online environment. Our website is not intended for or aimed at children under 18 years of age. Our policy is such that we never intentionally collect or store information about any person under the age of 18.
You can use our website as a "Registered User" or as an "Unregistered User".
When registering, enter your e-mail address and username, while choosing the password yourself. You will use this information to log in to our website.
As a registered user, you are responsible for the maintenance and confidentiality of your account and password. By using our website, you are responsible for all activities that take place on your account and with your password.
Registered users forward the required data during the registration process. Registered users are obliged to keep the access password they need to access the account at all times, as well as never to reveal it to third parties. Each user is personally responsible for the content they enter on our website. The end customer in our online store is exclusively the registered user, ie the unregistered user who buys the goods. We will use the entered customer data to process the customer's order, prepare other relevant offers, as well as for marketing analyzes that will help improve our sales offer. The data can also be used for repeat marketing.
In case the user wants to search the site or make a purchase of any of the available products without registration, as an unregistered user, Bardak will use the entered data to process the order or to implement the sales contract and to communicate with you.
Regardless of whether you make a purchase on our site as a registered or unregistered user, the data you have entered can also be processed and used in the event of withdrawal from the contract or submission of a statement of complaint.
Cookie usage policy
What are Cookies?
A Cookie is a term that refers to small sets of simple data that are collected in a user's web browser while visiting a website.
Computer Cookie is also formally known as HTTP Cookie, Web Cookie, Internet Cookie or Browser Cookie. Whatever it is called, Computer Cookie consists of information. When you visit a site on the Internet, it sends a Cookie to your computer. The computer stores it in a file located in your web browser. (To help find them, look for a file called "Cookies.")
What is the purpose of Cookies?
Different types of Cookies follow different activities on the site. Session Cookies are used only when the user is actively exploring the site; when she leaves him, that Cookie's session disappears. Tracking Cookies can be used to record long-term records of multiple visits to the same site. Authentication Cookies track whether a user is logged in and, if so, under what name.
Cookies by third parties
We use Google Analytics, a product manufactured by Google Inc. (address: 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA).
In case of activating IP anonymization, Google shortens the IP address by making the last octet of the IP address anonymous for the member states of the European Union, as well as for other parties in the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, Google's servers in the United States send and shorten the full IP address.
On behalf of Bardak, Google uses IP address information and other information to evaluate your use of the website, collect reports on website activities for website operators and provide other services related to website activities and internet usage to the website provider.
Google does not associate your IP address with any other data it holds.
You can also prevent the collection and use of data (Cookies and IP addresses) by Google by downloading and installing a specific add-on.
We use the ability to accommodate audiences and target groups offered by Facebook Inc. (1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA).
Pixel conversion tracking on the social network Facebook - This tool allows us to track user actions after they are redirected to the provider's website by clicking on the ad on the social network Facebook. In this way, we are able to examine the effectiveness of the ads we place through this social network.
When you first visit our website, you can choose whether you want cookies to be used.
Bardak reserves the right to amend this policy as necessary, in order to comply with amendments to laws and regulations.
We will not explicitly notify our customers or users of the website of these changes. Instead, we recommend that you periodically check this page for any policy changes.
Filing a complaint to the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection
The supervisory body for the protection of personal data in the Republic of Serbia is the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 15, Belgrade.
We would like to inform you that you can file a complaint with the Commissioner about our actions regarding the processing of your personal data.