RENTING SPACE FOR WORK IN OUR POTTERY STUDIO
The conscientious use of tools and equipment is implied, otherwise, the costs increase in proportion to the damage done. Material for work and decoration is not included in the price of renting the space. Firing works created during the use of the space are also not included in the price. There are several alternatives by which you can use the workspace, whether it is single or prolonged use. All modifications of rental refer to the period from 8 am to 4 pm on working days only in Belgrade.
An option that suits self-employment artists or individuals that want to start their business. The user receives one shelf of 4-5 levels for storing works and materials, a studio with equipment and tools available on weekdays from 8 am to 4 pm (without weekends). Material for work, firing works and consultations are not included in the price. The user is obliged to leave the space in its original condition after use. The studio is rented on the principle of advance payment for the next month with a deposit in the amount of 50% of the rental price. The price of renting space monthly is: 18.000 RSD
In the agreed time, it is possible to rent our atelier in the period from 8 am to 4 pm on working days (excluding weekends). Material for work, firing works and consultations are not included in the price. The user is obliged to leave the space in its original condition after use and take with him the items, materials and equipment that he brought unless otherwise agreed in advance. The storage of works and materials is charged separately. The price is fixed regardless of the number of hours used, is charged upon arrival and is per term: 1.500 RSD
We offer the possibility of renting our atelier for special purposes as for photo or video recording. In such cases, space is rented out for a certain number of hours, and the price is formed for each started hour. The price includes the presence and assistance of tutors for setting the stage, as well as material for the work. Firing and decorating items, if they occur, are charged extra in case you want to keep them. Price per started hour is: 5.000 RSD
For additional information and to schedule a tour of the atelier, you can contact us in any of the ways listed on the Contact page.
All users of the space must adhere to the rules of use
- The user has the opportunity to use the available tools and equipment in the studio, everything used must be cleaned and put back in place.
- Workplace is cleaned after use.
- You are obliged to report all defects and compensate the damage if it was caused by negligent use.
- The paid monthly cycle cannot be divided into a longer period of time. The monthly lease of the studio lasts from the date of payment until the same date of the following month, regardless of how many days were used.
- Service firing is done according to the available terms with which you need to get acquainted in time and organize the work accordingly.
- Materials for work of any kind are not included in the price. The user provides the material for the work. Studio Bardak does not sell materials.